Articles

Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Why Not Detroit?

When people think of Detroit, Michigan they immediately think of it as the motor city and automobiles. Why not Detroit? But Detroit is much more than that. There are many other attractions in or near Detroit, Michigan like Michigan’s largest used and rare book store, many art and craft stores, fine dining both downtown and at the pier, Shen-Yun Performing Arts studio, the Science Center IMAX Dome Theater, Redford Theater, Riverfront 4 Theaters and let’s not forget Wayne State University and University of Michigan. There is so many things to do it would take hours to list them all here. This is why I live near Detroit, Michigan and why I used Detroit real estate to find the home of my dreams. 

People have told me I am crazy for investing in a home when the economy is bad. I look at it exactly the opposite, but as a future investment. With the help of Detroit real estate I was able to find a beautiful home near my work and in my price range. I used their website to narrow down my search by first entering in a price range, then how many bedrooms I wanted, how many bathrooms wanted and then the oldest age of a home I would consider. 

And to my surprise up came approximately 30 homes that met my search criteria. Then I was able to browse thru them, review the information and photos to find the ones I was interested in looking at. To my surprise I found my home in about 2 weeks and Realtor.com was the reason why. I was so pleased with the results I mentioned the website to a close friend who is transferring to San Francisco, California. 

I hope he is able to find the home he is looking for without all the stress of driving from house to house. I see after looking over their website more they have homes available all over the United States with thousands to choice from. If you are thinking about investing in your dream home I recommend trying to eliminate some stress and use Realtor.com. I hope you find your dream like I did.

0 comments: