Articles

Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Find Your New Home

Find your new home in the area that you like and at reasonable price. The new year has begun, you have decided it is time to relocate to a new location to call home. This maybe because of a new job or because you just are not happy with the location or land lord you presently have. Now you come to the realization that there are many locations to look and you still could pick a place with problems. So you ask yourself what do I do? The answer is Move.com.

Their website was designed for those in the United States that are searching for their dream home, a place to invest in for the future or apartments for rent if you’re searching for a temporary place to call home. I tried their website and it was great. I was able to customize the search and break it down by location, how many bedrooms, how many bathrooms and even set the price range I was able to afford. Move.com also gave me information on the neighborhoods I was looking at and the value of the homes in the area of my choice.

This for me was a great feature, because when I was a college student in my first year I did not know the area where I was going to attend college. And like a stupid young adult I thought I knew everything or at least was prepared for anything. I went online and located what I thought was an unbelievable deal for a house to rent. The pictures the owner sent me of the house where beautiful, the price was right and it was within the bus route so I could get to school and other activities with ease.

So what did I do, naturally I sent him the signed agreement and the rent deposit. I thought I had everything under control. Was I in for a surprise? When I arrived the following month I was so excited to start my new life. I found my new home and was surprised by what was next door. It was a steel refinery. 

Now some might say that is not bad. But they have never lived next to a steel refinery. It smells bad, is loud from the occasional dropping of steel and the semi trucks constantly going in and out. So if you are in need of a new place to call home do yourself a favor and try Move.com.

0 comments: