* Read Labels - While counting calories is important, when limiting fat intake, its the figures of fat that you need to focus on. Examine the ingredients as well to verify any "zero fat" claims.
* Hassle Yourself - When it comes to food, easy isn't always best. Bake instead of fry. Cook instead of buy. You'll save on money and fat intake too - doing so.
* Don't Deprive Yourself - Go for the lesser instead. Chicken breast instead of everything else. Vegetable oil instead of everything else. Sirloin instead of prime rib, etc.
* Be In The Know - With information at your fingertips, there is no reason to not know. Knowing they say, is half the battle.
* Exercise - At least 30 minutes of walking thrice a week. should do you good. You don't need to enroll in a gym. Play a sport and get busy!
This policy is valid from 21 June 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org