Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Reason Why I Name My BLog Web Fortune Success

The reason why I name my blog Web Fortune Success. Since I have my blog newhottopics.blogspot.com ( Life is Wonderful) I often thinking what can I do to make my blog nice and things to write and then my brain doesn't stop thinking or doesn't shut-off . I decided I would make a new blog. I'm thinking what name I would used to my new blog that would attract the attention to the people and readers.

Think again, then it came across my mind the words Web Fortune for the reason that we can make a FORTUNE through the Web or internet. We can make money through advertising, selling etc. And I have heard and read these already, that a lot of people just work at home and making money online or through the internet. There and then I decided to have a new blog and name Web Fortune but then the Web Fortune is not available anymore so I decided to add the Success that is why I have my blog name Web Fortune Success.

I hope and wish that this site will be A Web Fortune Success. I am still doing research and reading how to be successful here and I will glad to share it would you.

2 comments:

faye said...

wow
keep it up,,,hope it will be successful---
para applicable talga ang name nya.

otomotif said...

I like making friends with you

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 21 June 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org